How are you managing your CQC Compliance
iQ CQC Toolkit.
All Primary Medical Services are required by law to be registered with the CQC. Your practice must show it meets the CQC Essential Standards of Quality and Safety.
The iQ CQC Toolkit is a compliance management system to map your documentary evidence to the five Key Questions, 24 Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOEs) and the 6 Population Groups. It includes guidance, a document library of over 200 policies, procedures, compliance status, staff training, and much more.
Features and Benefits
- Project management system to manage ongoing compliance measures
- Includes the regulations, guidance and prompts for each Outcome
- Documents mapped to the Key Questions, Key Lines of Enquiries and their associated Prompts
- Includes up to 300 Policies and Procedures essential for General Practice
- Self Assessment Action Plans
- Compliance Status
- Reports track progress and outstanding actions
- Audit control: version logs, review dates, incidents
- Staff Training Module - provides evidence of skills and knowledge
- Document Library - manage other policies/procedures in this separate section to create a central library
- Easy to use; can be networked/multi-accessed
- Updates and customer support included
Download the 'iQ CQC Summary Sheet' for further information. It's a tried and tested system to help save time and effort complying with this mandatory requirement.
For more information, please fill out the form below, and one of our team will be in touch